Water Softener Installation in Morris County, NJ
Is the same water you drink, cook with, and bathe in secretly damaging your pipes, clothes, and appliances? This scary thought might very well be true — if you have hard water, that is!
“Hard water” is a phrase used to refer to water that is full of excess mineral deposits. Water hardness is primarily caused by compounds of calcium and magnesium but can also be caused by other materials, including metals.
If you have hard water, it’s essential to seek out a qualified professional water services team for help. Ignoring hard water won’t make it go away, and long-term exposure to hard water can cause permanent damage to your plumbing.
At Advanced Water Softening, we specialize in treating hard water in many different ways. From water softener replacement to system repair, we can do it all and more to make sure your home and family stay healthy.
We provide water conditioner services and water softener installation in Morris County, NJ, as well as the following areas:
- Bergen County, NJ
- Essex County, NJ
- Sussex County, NJ
- Passaic County, NJ
Water Softener Services
Our licensed and insured team members are available for various water softener services, including salt-free solutions. First and foremost, we can provide new system installation or water softener replacement to remove the minerals from your water. We offer easy delivery options for water-softening salts to make using your new unit simple and straightforward.
In addition to installation and replacement, we also service and maintain all types of water softener units. If you’ve had water softener installation in Morris County, NJ, already, but your unit isn’t working, we are always available for water softener repair — even in emergencies!
Signs You Have Hard Water
Research indicates that up to 80% of American households will deal with hard water at one point or another. Below are a few red flags that it’s time for water softener installation in Morris County, NJ:
- Your water pressure is weak or inconsistent.
- You see “water spots” on water fixtures, dinnerware, or laundry.
- Your water isn’t properly cleaning your dishes or clothes.
- Your skin or hair feels unusually dry after a shower or bath.
- You spend hours scrubbing away soap scum, but it quickly reappears.
- You notice issues with your water heater or washing machine’s performance.
Hard water is often a recurring problem, so the best way to deal with it is to invest in a lasting solution. After water softening system installation, you’ll notice these irritating issues disappear!
Benefits of Installing Water Softeners
If you’ve been thinking about water softening system installation but aren’t sure if you’re ready to make a commitment, take some time to read about the benefits of these unique units. Here’s how installing water softeners saves NJ home and business owners time and money:
- Hard water can interfere with soap and detergents, preventing them from working as well.
- Hard water leaves behind mineral deposits, causing staining and spotting on glassware, dishes, sinks and fixtures, and laundry.
- Mineral deposits can build up in your home’s pipes and restrict water flow, creating low water pressure and poor water output.
- Mineral deposits negatively affect appliance performance, which makes it more expensive to heat water, wash clothes, or do other important household tasks.
- Hard water can result in interior mineral buildup that can seriously damage your washer, water heater, and other water-dependent appliances.
As you can see, hard water can be more than just an annoying problem — it can cost you if you let it continue wreaking havoc in your pipes. By investing in water softener installation in Morris County, NJ, you’ll tackle the problem head-on and eliminate these issues before they can even begin!
Water Conditioning Services
If your water isn’t hard but still has an unpleasant smell, taste, or appearance, we can help. We offer multiple water conditioner services to meet your needs, including neutralization, pH balancing, rust control, whole-house water filtration systems, and much more.
Schedule Soft Water System Installation Now!
You deserve clean, healthy, and fresh water, and the best way to get it is with a soft water system installation from Advanced Water Softening! Book water softener installation in Morris County, Bergen County, Essex County, Sussex County, or Passaic County, NJ, today, and stop worrying about mineral buildup, low water pressure, and mystery chemicals traveling through your pipes. We’re waiting to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us!